Modeled by Jack, a 50lb Aussie; and Utah, a 26lb Mini Goldendoodle, both on a Large bed
We partnered with The New Denim Project, a family-run zero-waste textile mill in Guatemala, to create new fabric "upcycled" from denim scraps bound for landfill. The resulting fabric is all natural, compostable and free of chemicals and dyes.
- Durable upcycled denim cover is upholstery-grade, machine washable, and made to withstand even the toughest diggers
- Sustainafill™ Insert has extra loft and is channeled to prevent clumping, so your dog’s bed remains fluffy and comfortable for years
- Shredded Memory Foam Insert is our most luxe fill for the pup who likes to relax in ultimate comfort
- Or, skip the insert and stuff the cover with old pillows, towels or linens - especially popular for pets with anxiety issues because they find your scent calming
- Sturdy YKK brass upholstery zipper
- Made in the USA with love
Please note: we can only ship dog bed inserts within the U.S. at this time.
- Cover: 100% cotton, brass zipper
- Sustainafill™ Insert: water-resistant polyester woven liner, allergen-free eco-friendly polyester fiber fill
- Memory Foam Insert: water-resistant polyester woven liner, shredded memory foam fill
- Cover: Machine wash in cold water. Air dry
- Insert: Spot cleaning only. Do not tumble dry
About The Foggy Dog
At The Foggy Dog, we are passionate about making pet products that are as beautiful as they are functional because your best friend deserves the best. With every order placed, we provide a pound of food to rescue shelters.