Peppermint Chasteberry Tea
Essential for anyone looking to balance hormones associated with menstruation — through all phases of life.
In this tea, peppermint and amla offer micronutrients that support temperature regulation and minimize bloating. Chasteberry (vitex), Brahmi, and red clover provide isoflavones and flavonoids that support cramping associated with hormone imbalance. A fantastic tea to support periods and regulate the menstrual cycle. Supportive from the first period through menopause transitions.
- Taste Profile: Crisp and refreshing with a subtle hint of berry. We recommend drinking slowly out of your favorite mug.
- Created with 7 health experts on our Medical Advisory Board and taste-tested by top chefs for perfection.
- One box contains 14 tea sachets.
- For periods & hormone balance: Organic Shatavari, organic Amalaki, organic chaste berry, organic Brahmi, organic red clover, organic cinnamon, organic peppermint
- Steep one tea sachet for up to 10 minutes in boiling water.
- For cramping and bloating: Enjoy 1 cup per day, ideally at the same time each day.
- For body cooling to combat night sweats: Enjoy 1-2 cups per day. You can pour steeped tea over ice for a double dose of cooling.
- It's always a good idea to consult a practitioner you trust if you are pregnant or breastfeeding before incorporating new herbs into your routine.
Delicious, nutrient-rich food that heals your body
Agni is a women-owned brand that aims to help your body start its healing journey through nourishing food and drinks.
Values & social impact
Agni believes that your health is the first priority, which is why the brand collaborates with medical advisors to create their food and drinks. All of its products are made from 100% whole ingredients that are sustainably sourced, and shipped in recyclable & compostable packaging.
About the founder
Having struggled with various health issues throughout their lives, founders Astrid and Miriam were frustrated with the lack of helpful resources about healing through nutrition. Thus, they launched Agni and embarked on a mission of not only providing people with foods that are both healing and delicious, but also educating them on nutrition.