iPhone dock charger is made of solid wood and finished by hand to bring out the natural charm of oak or walnut wood. Easy to use - thanks to the innovative micro-suction tape technology, you are allowed to operate the iPhone dock charger with one hand. Oakywood lightning dock works with every phone case - 150 cm (5 ft) certified lightning cord included.
- one hand operation - micro-suction tape technology & cable locking system
The iPhone dock charger has an adjustable backing & works with every phone case
- 5ft (150 cm) long MFI certified lightning cord included (USB-A to lightning)
- wooden iPhone dock charger is compatible with iPhone SE, 5, 6, 7, 8, X, Xs, Xs, Xr, Xs Max, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, 12, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max, 12 Mini, 13 Mini, 13, 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods 3
- lightning dock - compatible with all lightning-powered devices
This sleek & stylish iPhone charging dock has been handcrafted in your choice of solid walnut or oak wood and finished with ecological oils. Hand polished to attain a natural wood shine, the Oakywood iPhone dock charger looks organic, genuine, and classy. The unique design of the iPhone dock charger was inspired by geometric shapes and lines. High-quality natural materials and precise handcraft guarantee the premium and elegant look of the iPhone dock.
- Length x Width: 9 x 9 cm (3.5" x 3.5")
- Height: 4.2 cm (1.65")
- Wood is a natural material - so each product may slightly vary in color
- Handcrafted in Poland, EU
- 150 cm charging cable included (USB-A to lightning)
Sustainable solid wood products that are ethically made
Products made by Oakywood are uniquely created by some skilled woodworkers. These items make excellent presents for everyone, and the timeless design of their wooden accessories never goes out of style. They offer amazing, one-of-a-kind timber furniture and accessories that are not only attractive, contemporary, and distinctive but also useful.
Values and social impact.
The Oakywood brand is eco-friendly, contemporary, cutting-edge, and elegant. For Oakywood, the preservation of nature and the environment is crucial. They are planting a tree through One Tree Planted for every product sold. They believe that environmentally friendly, natural materials like wood should be used to create cutting-edge technology products.
About the founder.
Mateusz Haberny started Oakywood while still a freshman in college. With the aid of his brother, he started to realize his ambition of owning and running his very own business. The boys discovered at a young age that they enjoyed woodworking since their father had a carpentry workshop right next to their home.